General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Waitemata Hunt Incorporated Website
- Liability: While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the website are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, Waitemata Hunt Inc., and New Zealand Hunts' Association Inc., (NZHA) will not, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special).
- Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the website are the copyright of Waitemata Hunt Inc. No part of the website may be distributed or copied for any purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form). No part of the website may be published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, forms or extracts from the website only for your own use.
- Linking: The contents of the website may include links to third party materials ("linked sites"). Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA will not be responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA’s endorsement of the site or any association with their operators. Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA reserves the right to prohibit links to the website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA’s request. You may not frame any part of the website material by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Damage to others: You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful or offensive to others.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the website are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Disclaimer: The website makes information and material available to you as a service. Use of the website material is at your own risk. Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA does not represent or warrant that the information or materials (including, without limitation, downloadable forms) will be accurate, complete, uninterrupted, free of errors, defects, viruses or free of other harmful components. Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of the use of information contained on the website. The material provided on the website has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. It is a general information service only. You should assess whether it is appropriate in light of your own objectives, situation and needs. Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA does not give any warranty of accuracy or reliability of information contained on the website to you or any other person. To the extent permitted by law Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA excludes all responsibility and liability for such material.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Waitemata Hunt Inc., may change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying users of the existence of revised terms and conditions through Waitemata Hunt Inc., website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Waiver: If at any time Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA does not enforce any of these terms or grant you time or other indulgence, Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA will not be construed as having waived that term or Waitemata Hunt Inc., and NZHA’s rights to later enforce that or any other term.
- Severability: If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law: These terms will be governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
Waitemata Hunt Inc., contact details – PO Box 601, Kumeu, Auckland, New Zealand
New Zealand Hunts’ Association Inc., Contact details – P O Box 204, Marton 4741, New Zealand
© Waitemata Hunt Incorporated.